- FREE Audio Tour
- Full Bar & Snack Bar on Board
- 10+ Daily Departures
- Tour Under the Golden Gate Bridge & Around Alcatraz
This one-hour San Francisco Bay Cruise offers the finest views the city has to offer! Launching from Pier 39, in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf, the tour boat journeys underneath the Golden Gate Bridge for exquisite photo opportunities, around the bay, and up close to Alcatraz Island. Sail past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. The tour includes audio narration which describes the history of the bay, how the Golden Gate Bridge was built, and plenty of interesting facts about Alcatraz Island.
- Free audio tour included in 9 different languages. (Audio available from your smartphone, tablet, or other Wi-Fi enabled device)
- 8 or more daily departures.
- Full bar & snackbar on board.
- Indoor & outdoor seating always available.
Meeting Place & Arrival Time
Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your desired departure time. The cruise takes off from Pier 39, a two-level, marketplace which hosts 110+ specialty retail shops, 14 bay-view restaurants, a 5-acre waterfront park, a 300 berth marina, the famous sea lions and numerous fun-filled attractions.
Cruise Schedule & Terms
Cruises may not operate during inclement weather. Check with ticket booth on day of sailing for schedule. All prices include narration. Service animals allowed. No reserved seating available. Schedule are subject to change without notice.